Client service charter
- Outlines how we will interact with you and the level of service we will provide.
- States what you need to know so you can help us to help you.
- Explains how you can give us feedback on any aspect of our service.
Read below for more information on:
Our service standards
Our service standards describe the level of service excellence we aim to deliver. When we provide our service to you, we will:
Back to top
- Provide you with appropriate and high quality mediation and other dispute resolution services, that comply with industry national standards.
- Treat you with professionalism, courtesy and respect.
- Give you clear, accurate and timely information or help you to find it.
- Ensure our services are accessible.
- Take into account any special needs you identify, including arranging for an interpreter if you need one.
- Treat your information confidentially.
- Collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with
relevant privacy laws.
- Listen to your feedback, respond to your
complaints and continue improving our service.
Help us help you
To help us help you we ask that you:
- Treat our staff and our other clients with courtesy and respect.
- Inform us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change any appointments.
- Tell us if you have special requirements, such as needing interpreter assistance.
- Comply with any reasonable requirements for the service we provide to you (such as the ground rules for mediation).
- If any information is not clear, ask our staff for more information.
- Be unaffected by alcohol or drugs when using our services.
Feedback: compliments, complaints, suggestions
We continually strive to improve our service delivery. To help us do this we welcome your compliments, complaints and suggestions. If you want to provide us with your feedback you can:
Back to top
- Fill out a
- Telephone CJC on freecall
1800 990 777 and ask to speak with the Director.
- Email the Director: email@example.com
- Write to the Director: Community Justice Centres, Locked Bag 5111, Parramatta, NSW, 2124.