Facilities and support
CJC mediations take place at different venues all over NSW such as local court houses, neighbourhood centres, community centres, libraries, clubs and other venues. We aim to make our services safe and accessible for everyone, including:
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- People who have a vision or hearing impairment.
- People who have a physical or intellectual disability.
- People who live in remote areas or who are isolated due to a disability.
If you want to use CJC services and you need special facilities or access, we will make all possible arrangements to help you. Use the links on the left of this page to find out more about CJC facilities and the special assistance we can provide.