Community Justice Centres 1800 990 777

Department of Justice is now the Department of Communities and Justice.  Find out more >

Access for people with a disability


Do you need help to use mediation services?

We want to make it easy for everyone to attend mediation. To help you, we need information about the type of special assistance you need (such as wheelchair access) or any support people you wish to bring.

You can discuss your needs with a staff member when you call us on 1800 990 777.

Do you have a hearing or speech impairment?

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service on
1800 555 677 and then ask for 1800 990 777.

Do you need information in Braille, audiotape, large print or computer disk?

Please contact us to discuss your needs. We may be able to help.